Agenda for the Meeting Clifford Parish Council
To be held at 7.30 pm on Wednesday 15 March 2023
at Clifford Village Hall
This is your summons to the meeting of the Parish Council on the date above. If you are unable to attend, please notify me & send me any comments you wish to make on items on the agenda, in advance of the meeting.
Prior to the meeting commencing there will be a Public Participation session. Each member of the public present may speak once for up to 5 minutes on any item. The council will take these representations into account when agenda items are discussed but is not required to make a response. The Chairman may direct that a question posed during this section may be answered by a member of the council, or by the clerk. This session will last for a maximum of 20 minutes after which members of the public will no longer be permitted to address the Council for the remainder of the meeting, unless specifically invited by the Chairman.
1. To receive apologies and reasons for absence
2. Crime Report
3. a) To disclose or draw attention to any disclosable pecuniary interests for the purposes of Section 31 of the Localism Act 2011 and paragraphs 9-10 of the Members’ Code of Conduct. Also, to declare any other significant interests which the Member wishes to declare in the public interest, in accordance with paragraphs 13-19 of the Members’ Code of Conduct.
(b) To give notification of any changes in the Members’ Register of Interests
4. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 15 February 2023
5. Chairman’s Business
6. Clerk’s Report
7. Ward Councillor’s Business
8. Neighbourhood Plan Community Projects & CIL Funding: To receive an update on progress.
9. Lead Members & Committee Representatives, to consider actions required.
10. To approve the following:
1. Asset Register
2. Risk Register
3. Financial Regulations
11. To appoint two councillors to undertake the Annual Street Furniture Health & Safety Inspection
12. To approve the cost of repairs to the track at CCSG
13. To approve a location for the Queen Elizabeth II commemorative bench.
1. To approve the cost of power washing the Wetpour. £480.30
2. To approve the cost of repairs to the multi climbing frame.
15. To receive the data from the LCC speed monitoring on Willow Lane.
16. To approve a subscription to the Digital Mapping service
17. To approve the cost of the YLCA training course on 5th June 2023
18. To approve a budget for the Coronation Event on the 6th May 2023
19. To approve the grass cutting quote from G Baxter for 2023
20. To approve convening a Parish Meeting on 17th May 2023
21. Planning matters
a) Decisions known or received:
22/08302/FU Installation of dollar panels to rear roof and electric vehicle charging point to front at High Street, Clifford.
b) To receive an update on Planning Applications considered by the Planning Working Group
23/00814/FU/NE Alterations including single storey rear extension at 9 Lonsdale Meadows Boston Spa
23/01140/FU/NE Single storey rear/side extension, with roof lights at Orchard House, Albion Street, Clifford
23/01237/FU/NE For: Variation of Condition 2 (Plans to be approved) to previously approved Planning Application 21/08778/FU at 8 Slade Close Boston Spa
22/01168/FU/NE Single storey rear extension at 39 High Street, Clifford
23/00800/FU/NE Retrospective approval for creation of a 3 bedroomed dwelling house including internal alterations at 2 The Old School Buildings, Bramham Road, Clifford
23/01274/FU/NE Single storey front extension at 1 Nursery Way, Clifford.
22. Financial Matters
a) To approve the following receipts
i BACS Clifford Historical Society 300.00
b) To approve the following payments:
(excl VAT) VAT Total Sec 137
i BACS Clerk’s Salary 581.53 581.53
ii BACS Clerk (Office 365 Business basic monthly fee) 4.50 .90 5.40
iii BACS Able Blast Cleaning 110.00 110.00
iv BACS Stephenson’s Memorial Works LLP 300.00 60.00 360.00
v BACS K J E Landscape & Gardening Services 570.00 570.00
c) To receive the bank reconciliations and management and note the current bank balances as at 28 February 2023
23. Correspondence Updates (other than that relating to specific agenda items)
24. To note that any reports/agenda items for the Meeting to be held 19 April 2023 on need to be with the Clerk by Tuesday 11 April 2023
N R Fairbairn
Nancy Fairbairn, Clerk
9 March 2023